- This website does not gather any information automatically, except for information contained in cookie files (or cookies).
- Cookies are computer data files, especially text files, which are stored in the Website User's terminal device and are intended to enable the use of the Website. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, its storage time in the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing and accessing cookies in the Website User’s terminal device is the website operator, EXPRESS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., with its registered office in Kraków, Poland, address: ul.Rzemieślnicza 26, 30-403 Kraków.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content to the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the Website; in particular, such files enable us to identify the Website User’s terminal device and display the website depending on the Website User’s individual needs;
- to create statistics that help us understand how Website Users use the Website, which in turn helps us to improve the structure and content of the Website;
- to maintain the Website User’s session (after the Website User logs in the Website) to prevent the Website User from having to enter his/her login name and password on each page of the Website.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the Website User’s terminal device until the Website User logs out, leaves the Website or closes his/her application (online browser). Persistent files are stored in the Website User’s terminal device for the period of time set in the cookies settings or until they are removed by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies, which allow access to the services available on the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. cookies used to detect authentication violations as part of the Website;
- efficiency cookies, which allow us to gather information about how the Website is used;
- functional cookies, which "remember” User-defined settings and the User’s interface personalisation features, e.g. the User’s language or the region from which the User comes, the font type, website display features etc.;
- advertising cookies, which allow us to provide the User with advertising content that reflects the User’s interests.
- In many cases, the User's online browser's default settings allow the storage of cookies in the Website User’s terminal device. Website Users may change the cookies settings in their browsers at any time. In particular, such settings can be changed to disable automatic cookie handling in the online browser or to inform the Website User every time a cookie is to be placed in the Website User’s terminal device. Detailed information on cookie handling options and methods is available in the online browser's settings section.
- The Website User should be aware that cookie handling restrictions may affect certain functionalities available on the Website.
- Cookies are placed in the Website User’s terminal device and may also be used by the Website Operator's advertisers and/or business partners.
- More information on cookies is available in the Help section of the online browser.